Recording Studio Services Cornwall
ALIVE MUSIC STUDIO has been designed with the end of carrying out final production work, mastering, beat creation, recording voiceovers, instruments and small to medium production work eg. solo artists, duos and anything up to percussion work, unfortunately at this time we do not cater for full bands, so please call us to discuss! We are continually developing and always adding new equipment. Access to the studio is available by appointment only for recording and production work, so please do not hesitate to contact us if would like some pricing details.
Input, Recording & Software
- Intel Mac Pro (Twin Screen)
- Logic X
- Pro Tools 10
- Toontrack Software + Plug-ins
- Antares AutoTune 7
- Waves Plugins
- M-Audio AXIOM 61 Key USB Controller Keyboard
- Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 Multi-Channel Firewire Audio Interface (8 Mic Inputs + 8 Line Inputs)
- Behringer HPA 4700 4-Way Headphone Amp
- KRK VXT 8 Nearfield Monitors + KRK Sub
- 2 x SE Electronics SE2200a Condenser Microphones
- 1 x SE Electronics SE2000 Condenser Microphones
- 2 x SE Electronics SE1a Condenser Microphone
- 1 x AKG C414 Condenser Microphone
- 2 x Sennheiser E606 Instrument Microphones
- 3 x Audix Fusion F10 Tom Microphones
- 1 x Audix Fusion F12 Tom Microphone
- 2 x Audix Fusion F14 Bass Drum Microphones
- 2 x Audix Fusion F15 Overhead Condenser Microphones
- 5 x Shure SM57 Microphones
- 7 x Shure SM58 Microphones
- 2 x Shure PG52 Bass Microphones
Prices start from £70-£140 per track depending and the type of work involved, but you can call us and we can have a friendly chat about your requirements and find out the best price for you. We also charge £30 per hour for small jobs which do not require full production work!
If you want an original beat instrumental making, this is £250 per track, which includes all arrangements, any recording, mixing, production and mastering!
Why not call us to speak to someone about your recording needs on 0844-202-6000.