UPDATE: Entry for Exposure Music Awards® 2013/14 is now open. Registration is held at £15. Our Studio Partners Choose from the list of our Winners and offer free Recording & Mixing, with Winners of Best Overall Act gaining a professional Mastering package as well, for more info see About Exposure!
Each year Alive Music Studios travels up to London to join alongside the team of the Exposure Music Awards. We are proud to be sponsor/partners. Category winners get to record and work with Alive Music Studios. Make sure you are there with us! Register now!
Exposure Music Awards! – UK & International seek to promote artist exposure throughout the UK & Internationally by bringing together the common interests of fans, artists and the music industry. This is made possible by the tireless drive of unsigned new music talent and the support from Exposure Music Awards! partners. If you share our enthusiastic belief in new music talent from the UK and Internationally then register your interest now.
Well after five years of the Exposure Music Awards® and running dedicated Talent Discovery & Development Programs, we are completely National and we also have the Exposure Music Europe team doing great things over the channel.
Following our UK Awards & Live Finals on Sun 14th Oct we’d like to express our deepest thanks to all of our team: Graham, Mazz, Andy, Lucie, Jerome, Suzzie, Chris, Elliot, Nat and Deano also Jon from MusicConnex, Graham & Andy of GPhoto and Ben in the back room making us all look good Online and updating our Winners at Midnight, after the show.
Many congratulations to said WINNERS
Our Expert Judges & Presenters:
- Greg Haver (Producer) www.record-producers.com/roster/greg-haver World Renowned Producer
- Phil Legg (Futureproof) www.futureproofrecords.com Professional Music Promotions & Producer
- Stephen Brocklehurst (Synch) www.synclondon.com Venue Strategy Manager at Synch London
- Ben Allen (BAM) www.benallenmedia.com PR to Big Name Stars and Rising New Talents
- Chris Dyer (Believe) www.believedigital.com Manager for Zimbalam Digital Distribution
- Dan O’Gorman (MercuryArtistManagement) Talent Scout and Performance Consultant for The Voice U.K
- John Ravenhall (Producer) seeking music for US TV Shows including flying artists to appear live in America
All these Partners will be checking out the Winners over the next few weeks and months and seeing how they can help them along the way.
This is an informal but important process and coordinated by
Raven Black Music®, who shall also offer a number of Promo Assisted Digital Distribution Deals.
Artists who get the most from this process are those who engage fully with us and keep us up to date with their activity, so feel free to ask and remind about the following Prizes:
- 5 Days Production/Recording and Advice at Alive Music Studios
- Mixing package from the world renowned Producer Nick Brine (Ash, Oasis, Darkness, Bruce Springsteen, etc …) Professional Mastering ‘Sit in Session’ at Hafod Mastering Wales
- Promo Single Studio Time or Discount on Full Album Package with
- Astar Studio’s Mercury Nominated Producer
- Additional Promo & Radio Sessions with our many Partners & Contacts
- Winners of Best Live Act Judges Vote: Military Arcade; get to play Exposure Music Europe in Belgium next Spring as very Special Guests and receive some Initial Promo Advice from Futureproof / BAM
Talking of OPPORTUNITIES:
Exposure Music Awards® will be seeking: Presenters / Coordinators / Partners / Sponsors / Promoters to help us run our Regional & National program of intensive Showcases & Auditions
Great Experience & Collaborative Packages for the right individuals and organisations with the same Ethos: www.exposuremusicawards.org/about/
Help great talent in your area or country Progress by Contacting: email@example.com and joining the Zeitgeist
Exposure Music Awards®
HELPING REAL TALENT PROSPER